Hi, I'm from Santa Barbara, Ca. and lived a true central California upbringing. I started off being active by surfing, skating, hiking and anything else that allowed me to use my energy. I eventually began working in the field that became my life, Personal Fitness. After realizing personal fitness wasn't only for the body but the mind, I began to look in to the holistic lifestyle and eventually became a coach in holistic ways. I'm here to help people who are going through a lot of stress live their fullest protentional by teaching them how to eat, exercise, and reduce stress allowing them to adjust their lifestyle to have more energy. Lets work together to start your journey to a better life.
Let's Start Today!
Certified Personal Trainer -National Academy of Sports Medicine
Licensed Corrective Exercise Specialist - National Academy of Sports Medicine
Licensed Holistic Lifestyle Coach - CHEK Institute
Licensed Golf Performance Coach - CHEK Institute
Certified Practitioner - HeartMath Institute
- Eat organic, wholefoods free of pesticides and herbicides.
- Eat right for your primal pattern.
- Drink half bodyweight in water.
- Get sleep at a decent time.
- Make time for daily reflections, prayer, and meditation.
- Understand breathing habits and how it affects the nervous system.
- Understand and realize you highest dream.
- Develop compassionate communication and the sacred listing skills.
- Practice self-love rituals and techniques.
- stretch light muscles.
- streangthen core muscles and underactive postural muscles.
- walk, run or jog daily for 15-30 minutes
- listen to your body to have awareness of when to work-in and work-out.